ACER has started their CES with a slew of product announcements. The announcements include Chromebook notebook and all in one, notebook computers, a monitor and their flagship smartphone, the Liquid Jade Primo.
The products are:
• Aspire Switch 12 S 2-1in-1 Notebook: The Aspire Switch 12 S 2-in-1 fuses premium design with the latest tech and 12.5-inch display in either 4K or Full HD options, both of which provide vibrant visuals with IPS technology. The notebook’s innovative and patented ExoAmp antenna is built into the anodized aluminum chassis to ensure both a sleek, uninterrupted modern look and fast, stable and reliable WiFi. It is powered by the latest 6th Generation Intel Core M processors and feature a USB 3.1 Type-C Thunderbolt™ 3. It will be available in the U.S. in February starting at $999.99.
• Acer Chromebase 24: The world’s first Chromebase with an Intel Core processor is the Acer Chromebase 24 all-in-one desktop. The Acer Chromebase 24 (CA24I) features the largest screen of all Chrome OS devices on the market, a 23.8-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) display with IPS technology. Intel® Core™ processors provide the Chromebase 24 with outstanding performance, up to 8GB of DDR3L brings a smooth computing experience, and 802.11ac wireless or Gigabit Ethernet enables speedy network connectivity. Optimized for video conferencing, the Chromebase 24 incorporates four digital microphones with noise cancelling technology. Availability in the U.S. and pricing is TBD.
• Acer Chromebook 11 (CB3-131): The Acer Chromebook 11 line is refreshed with a new model, the CB3-131, which touts a more durable design featuring a premium nano-imprinted cover matched by solid everyday performance. The Chromebook 11’s cover is made from a nano-imprinted pattern that gives it a premium look and feel while boosting durability. The Chromebook 11 has been reinforced like Acer’s models for commercial and educational customers to handle extra-stressful environments. It will be available in the U.S. in February starting at $179.99.
• Acer H7 Series: The Acer H7 Series will be the world’s first type C USB 3.1 monitors for displaying and charging smartphones and other electronic devices. It delivers sharp visuals in an equally sharp design. Featuring a high WQHD (2560×1440) resolution, both 25- and 27-inch models. An array of connectivity options includes USB 3.1 and two USB 3.0 ports, HDMI™ 2.0, HDMI 1.4, DisplayPort™ 1.2, DVI and VGA. It will be available in the United States in February starting at $499.99. Please note that the R1 Series and XR342CK displays are also being introduced in this release for other regions.
• Acer Liquid Jade Primo: Liquid Jade Primo is Acer’s flagship smartphone running Windows 10 Mobile and featuring Continuum. When used with a USB-C monitor or display docking kit, Continuum enables the Liquid Jade Primo to connect to a keyboard, mouse and monitor for using it like a PC, which supports Windows 10 Universal Apps that scale to fit the monitor. This premium smartphone touts the award-winning Liquid Jade’s design with a sleek profile, curved back cover and ergonomic 2.5D Corning® Gorilla® Glass screen. Availability in the U.S. and pricing is TBD.
• Iconia One 8 (B1-850) Tablet: This is an 8-inch, ultra-affordable Android tablet that provides ample performance for web browsing, video playback and casual gaming, while featuring the Acer Kids Center app for a child-friendly interface and parental controls. The Iconia One 8 (B1-850) features an 8-inch HD IPS display with 10-point multi-touch. It runs Android 5.1, provides 9 hours of battery life, and features a MediaTek quad-core processor, a 5MP rear camera, a 2MP front-facing camera. The new Iconia One 8 will be available in February in N. America for $99.99.
• Aspire V Nitro: Top -of-the-line Aspire V Nitro Black Edition notebooks feature the latest Intel® RealSense™ short range camera with enhanced 2D and 3D image quality. It will be available in February in N. America starting at $1099.
• Acer TravelMate P648 series commercial notebooks are the industry’s first notebooks to feature tri-band 802.11ad wireless for up to 10 times faster speeds over 802.11ac. It will be available in February in N. America starting at $1099.
Check out the images in the slideshow below.